Restating & Committing Ourselves to Current Practices
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COOPERATION THROUGHOUT THE PANDEMIC, WHICH HAS MADE MATTERS STRAIGHT FORWARD FOR THE LEADERSHIP TO MANAGE.
· a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
· a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
· a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Please self-isolate and get a PCR test if you have any of the symptoms
If your PCR test is positive, please immediately inform the church leadership, particularly if you have attended church recently.
· We will continue to take your temperature on entry and later if your temperature is in the amber zone.
· Please look at symptom checker on your way in and do not enter if you have any of them.
· Please sanitise your hands before you enter.
· We will continue to practice social distancing within the church.
· Please continue to wear your masks and sing with them on. We will relax this depending on how the pandemic progresses.
· Central lectern will be used for preaching. Lectern to the left will be used for leading worship. Singers’ lecterns will be used by those reading, leading prayers and giving the notices.
· Surfaces will be cleaned at the end of the service.
· The church and all toilets will continue to be cleaned on a weekly basis by the Johnson family
· When a meeting takes places within a certain space within 72 hours of the last meeting it will be fogged.
· The church will be fogged twice a month.
· BB, GB and any other users will wipe all surfaces at the end of their meetings.
WE HOPE THAT SOME OF THESE MEASURES WILL BE RELAXED IN THE COMING MONTHS. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR COOPERATION.